CeaseFire is a patented dual-agent, automatic, fixed overhead fire extinguishing system. Cease Fire combines its unique ABC dry chemical with DuPont’s FE-227 EPA-approved, fire extinguishing clean agent to create a dual-agent gel that provides the most efficient fire suppression.
The agent is non-toxic to occupants and the environment and EPA-approved.
Units are pre-engineered, self-contained, and automatic (heat-activated). No electrical or piping installation is required unless the optional pressure switch is connected to the fire alarm system.
A single Cease Fire unit can protect up to 6750 cubic feet. Clean up is simple.
- For use in A,B,C fires
- FM Approved
- Our patented technology CF-33 (ABC dry chemical with an EPA approved fire extinguishing clean agent – Dupont’s FE-227) provides up to 66% more efficient fire suppression
- A single cease fire unit can protect up to 6750 cubic feet
- Cost effective fire suppression
- Units are modular – pre-engineered, self-contained, automatic
- Non toxic / EPA-approved agents
- No electrical installation required
- No piping required – easy installation
- Manual pull stations and signaling equipment can be added(optional)