SEVO® Systems is excited to present the latest line of fire protection equipment and design method based on the “pre-engineered Clean Agent Extinguishing System Unit” concept utilizing 3M™ Novec™ 1230 Fire Protection Fluid for total flooding fire suppression systems.
Novec 1230 Fire Protection Fluid is a colorless, non-toxic fluid. It is stored as a pressurized liquid and injected into a room, area, or compartment that has the structural integrity to retain the agent that has been discharged. Novec 1230 Fire Protection Fluid is dispensed as an odorless, electrically non-conductive vapor. It leaves no residue.
Novec 1230 Fire Protection Fluid is a clean, efficient fire-extinguishing agent that can be used on types A, B, or C fires. It is a very stable, inert and electrically non-conductive gas. Its primary use is for energized electrical equipment fire containment and preventing reignition.
- Is the first equivalent
concentration use product for the replacement of Halon
- Designed for use with 3M Novec 1230 Fire Protection Fluid
- Pioneer in developing technology to deliver the most cost effective use of this
“Now Generation” technology
- Most environmentally safe fire suppression equipment outside of water
- For use in A, B, C fires
- UL Listed System and FM approved nozzles
- Minimal piping required…lower cost installation
- For use in the most sensitive equipment applications